The 2017/18 UEFA Women's Champions League final will be played in Ukraine for the first time, at Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium on 24 May at 18:00CET (19:00 local time).
Article top media content
The 2017/18 UEFA Women's Champions League final will be played in Ukraine for the first time, at Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium on Thursday 24 May at 18:00CET (19:00 local time), two days before the men's decider at NSK Olimpiyskyi in the Ukrainian capital.
- VENUE: VALERIY LOBANOVSKIY DYNAMO STADIUM
UEFA capacity: 16,801
• The Dynamo Stadium opened in 1933, and was renamed after trail-blazing coach Valeriy Lobanovskiy in 2002, shortly after his death.
• Lobanovskiy is portrayed in a statue outside the stadium, with the coach sat on a bench.
• The stadium is home to Dynamo Kyiv, though they now play their biggest matches at NSK Olimpiyskyi.
• The stadium has hosted Ukrainian internationals.
- CALENDAR: ROAD TO KYIV
Qualifying round draw: 23 June
Qualifying round: 22-28 August
Round of 32 draw: 1 September
Round of 32: 4/5 & 11/12 October
Round of 16 draw: 16 October
Round of 16: 8/9 & 15/16 November
Quarter-final & semi-final draw: 24 November
Quarter-finals: 21/22 & 28/29 March
Semi-finals: 21/22 & 28/29 April
Final: 24 May 2018, Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium, Kyiv